The Cardiac Rehabilitation Program is an individually designed, medically supervised program for the recovering cardiac patient. Our team of Advanced Cardiac Life Support professionals will do their very best to assist you in achieving and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Your good health is our top priority and we'll treat you just like a member of our family. You can rest assured that our personnel are dedicated to:
- Increasing knowledge of cardiac diseases, diet and risk factors
- Increasing the efficiency of the heart
- Lowering heart rate and blood pressure
- Increasing strength and stamina
- Assisting in weight control
- Improving self-confidence and well-being
Cardiac Rehab at Titus:
Cardiac Rehab at Titus is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm. It is located on the third floor of the Medical Plaza.
To get started, you need a doctor referral. Once we receive the referral, you will have a one on one session with our team and set a time for your sessions.
Cardiac Rehab generally lasts 18 weeks and includes 36 sessions that run either 3o or 60 minutes each.