AHA Training Center
Titus Regional Medical Center provides our staff and the surrounding communities with an American Heart Association Training Center dedicated to providing the latest recommended instruction of the organization in Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider, Heartsaver CPR and First Aid, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
We feature experienced, knowledgeable and enthusiastic program instructors and are proud of the feedback we receive from program participants, not only about how much they learned, but also how enjoyable they found our classes.
For more information about educational activities at TRMC, please contact the Education Coordinator at 903.577.6201.
Childbirth Education Class
Titus Regional Medical Center offers a FREE childbirth education class for expecting parents! Come learn what to expect when you are having a baby and tour the department!
1st Tuesday of every quarter from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm TRMC Main Hospital Building. Registration is required.
- Understand what is happening to your body during labor and delivery and the postpartum period
- Learn comfort techniques and pain relief options during labor
- Learn how to take care of yourself after birth
- Learn baby care basics and how to feed your baby
- Learn about the medications and screening tests for baby
- Have your questions answered
To register, contact Annie Hill 903.577.6279 or email Annie.Hill@TitusRegional.com