Women have unique health issues.
Women have unique health issues. And some of the health issues that affect both men and women can affect women differently.
Did you know:
- Women are more likely to die following a heart attack than men
- Women are more likely to show signs of depression and anxiety than men
- The effects of sexually transmitted diseases can be more serious in women
- Osteoarthritis affects more women than men
- Women are more likely to have urinary tract problems
At Titus Regional Medical Center, we want to help Women of all ages keep their health strong throughout their life.