Last updated December 22, 2020 – 4:15pm
TRMC has added an updated visitation policy for non-COVID patients in the Patient Tower. Please click on the link below to review the current guidelines. Continue to check back as these guidelines are subject to change as we see a need for revised times or protocols.
For the safety of our patients, guests, and caregivers, visitors are limited at this time.
UPDATED VISITATION POLICY
The situation surrounding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) continues to evolve and changes occur rapidly. As a result, TRMC is currently limiting visitation. Non-COVID19 patients will be allowed daily visits during the hours of 11am – 1pm and 4pm – 8pm Monday through Friday and 11am – 8pm on Weekends and Holidays.
Please observe the following guidelines:
- 1 adult visitor (age 18 or older per non-COVID19 patient) at a time, additional visitors will need to wait outside the facility, waiting areas will remain closed at this time.
- All visitors must enter and exit through Entrance A or C Monday-Friday and Entrance A Saturday and Sunday
- All visitors will be asked to complete a questionnaire prior to entry and wear a face mask while they are in TRMC facilities
- Visitors cannot congregate in any public area and should stay in the patient room, not in the hallway or waiting areas.
- Patients with a continual support person will not be allowed additional visitors
- Exceptions may be granted by administration by a case-by-case basis