Our Medical Team
Michael Henry, MD
Originally from Dallas, Dr. Henry and his family moved to Mt. Pleasant in the summer of 2013 to join the Pediatric Clinic. They were looking for a small town environment where they could raise their family, and Michael also wanted to work as a general pediatrician, caring for children from birth until adulthood. He, his wife Carrie, and their 3 children enjoy spending time outdoors and being active in their community and church.
- Austin College - BachelorÃ¢Â€Â™s of Arts - 2001-5
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara - MD - 2005-9
- New York Medical College, Richmond University Medical Center - Pre-Internship - 2009-10
- LSU Shreveport - Pediatrics Residency - 2010-13
- LSU Shreveport Pediatrics Chief Resident - 2012-13