Our Medical Team
Krystal Bridwell, APRN, FNP-BC
Specialize in Family Medicine providing comprehensive patient-centered care for patients across the lifespan. I have been a nurse for 20 years and an Advance practice registered nurse, Family Nurse Practitioner for almost 2 years. Past nursing experience includes Pediatrics, Medical-Surgical Nursing and Oncology. I have worked for almost a year at the Family Care Center in Mt. Pleasant and have experience as a nurse educator.
- 2016- University of Texas at Arlington, MSN-FNP
- 2011-University of Texas at Arlington, BSN
- 2008- Northeast Texas Community College, ADN, RN
- 1998- Northeast Texas Community College, Mt. Pleasant , TX. -L.V.N.
- Currently working on DNP at Abilene Christian University-2020
- ANCC Family Nurse Practitioner Board Certified
- Advance Practice Registered Nurse