- This event has passed.
Mount Pleasant Community Health Fair
October 10 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
DRIVE-THROUGH HEALTH FAIR
Due to concerns surrounding Covid-19, the 2020 Health Fair will be a Drive-Through Event.
Please be aware of the following guidelines:
- Enter through the East Entrance (follow signs)
- Please stay in your vehicle until asked to step out for service
- All occupants of your vehicle should wear a mask
- *If you have symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 14 days prior to the health fair, you should not attend the health fair.
FREE Services and Reminders:
Free Lab Work
- Lipid Panel (must fast)
- PSA Test
Free Health Checks
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar
Free Flu Vaccine
- Must be 18 years or older
- Medicare Recipients, bring card
- While supplies last
Complimentary snacks will be served!
For more information, please contact Seth Alexander, Seth.Alexander@TitusRegional.com