Our Medical Team
Michael Johnson, MD
I was born and raised in Texas and I am proud to deliver general orthopedic services to Northeast Texas.
My services include hip, knee, and shoulder replacement, sports medicine, and arthroscopic surgery, fracture care, and treatment of many other upper and lower extremity problems.
I chose orthopedic surgery as a career for the hands-on approach to helping the body heal, and the ability to restore mobility, relieve pain and improve quality of life.
On my off time, I enjoy sports, hunting, and fishing, and spending time with my wife, Michele, and two sons, Cody and Owen.
- Undergraduate - Stephen F. Austin University - BS Agriculture (1992)
- UT Arlington - BS Biology (2001)
- Medical School - UT Health Science Center San Antonio (2006)
- Residency - UT Health Science Center San Antonio (2011)
- Board Certified - American Board of Orthopedic Surgery