Our Medical Team
Michael Brandon II, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
Michael Brandon II, FNP-C has proudly served as an emergency care registered nurse for almost 10 years before earning a Master’s of Science degree in Nursing from the University of Texas at Tyler. Prior to joining the Orthopedics and Sports Medicine team as an Advanced Practice Provider, he worked at the Family Care Center in Mt. Pleasant as a Family Nurse Practitioner. Michael obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center graduating summa cum laude and his Associate’s degree in Nursing from Northeast Texas Community College.
When not attending to patients, Michael enjoys spending time with his wife of 17 years, Jennifer, and our two children, Zoey Rae and Lukas Michael.
“I am excited to be able to provide compassionate, high quality care within my own community.” – Michael Brandon II, FNP-C
- Master’s of Science in Nursing – University of Texas at Tyler
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Associate’s of Science in Nursing – Northeast Texas Community College
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Trauma Nursing Core Course