For more information, please contact us at 903.577.6542.
Dedicated to quality patient care, the Electrocardiology Department at Titus Regional Medical Center provides a team of specially trained technicians, along with qualified physicians, who work together to obtain information for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac diseases.
The Electrocardiology Department offers many diagnostic services:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- 24 and 48 Hour Holter Monitoring
- Cardiac Ultrasound Imaging
- Stress Testing
- Nuclear Medicine Scans
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- EEG Electroencephalograms
- 24-hour Electroencephalograms
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sleep Lab